Registrieren    Anmelden    Forum    Suche    FAQ

Foren-Übersicht » Allgemeines

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 14 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Neuigkeiten über Boss Hoss
 Beitrag Verfasst: Montag 14. März 2016, 21:00 

Dies hat Dennis Walsted aus Florida kürzlich im einen US Forum geschrieben:

Dennis hat geschrieben:
Spent some time with Ricky, His brother and a long time friend of theirs this past week.
I will share what we discussed as best as I can recall and others can chime in to either verify they heard the same thing or Dispute my version and offer their own ...

Transmissions seem to be a VERY hot topic for BH owners and I am excited to share that not only did I see the Transmission that Tom from MBH has been developing, I have touched it, watched a friend pick it up to check the weight and talked about it with Tom. It is ready, good to go, finished and waiting to be installed. The transmission was real world tested and passed with flying rubber. Tom told me that not only can the tranny be "hot" shifted and live but he was doing a burnout and shifted into 2nd and the tire never stopped burning rubber. BTW .. he seriously advised against it, not because of tranny damage but because of tire speed ... Think about it ;) Before you ask, I was told that the price will be released in a few weeks after he finishes conversation with JW.

Talked with Ricky and The current Nesco "D" Transmissions are being produced as you read this. They are expecting 5 to be delivered in 2 weeks and 15 to be delivered a few weeks after that. They are NOT being made by Nesco but are being made by TCI. Many of us are very familiar with TCI as they have been around for quite a while. This tells me that BH owns the rights to the tranny ( assumed, NOT told )

Ricky and Tom have had conversations and what those entailed and what deals were or were not made are not known by me. Even if they were, I would not share unless specifically given permission by both parties.

Summary ... Parts for existing "Nesco" transmissions are available as are complete transmissions for new bikes (and Fubar'd ones). An upgraded, almost grenade-proof 2 speed tranny good for 1000 hp is also available but for the next few weeks you will have to send a signed blank check to get it :)

The new 525hp LS3 bike that was on display was sold to a gentleman in NY. Do not know if the trike was sold but even if it was, it will not be delivered until they Install a Torque Converter with a little more stall to tame the beast between sprints.

The tunes that are currently on the new bikes need some more adjustments. This will happen soon as BH will be shipping a couple bikes to Brian's shop for some Dyno tuning as well as real world running. The tunes they have now are "just the beginning" according to Brian.

Changes are coming to the BH brand. Not only will the web site be updated, clothing available and transmissions produced, but they are going to be working on designing an all new Touring bike. Not just an existing bike with a fairing and saddle bags thrown on it. They will have built in Nav, radio, cruise control etc. ( This came to me 2nd hand by a Friend that talked to Ricky so take it with a grain of salt until it has been verified by others )

The current bikes will be getting much needed tweaks and improvements that were mentioned in the other thread as well as some pretty cool subtle things Ricky and I discussed that will make the new bikes more Owner friendly.

I could ramble on forever but I will end with this. After talking to the Dietz's, it is obvious that they are passionate about the BH brand. They are hitting the ground running, taking notes and working relentlessly to make the BH brand the best they can. Ricky endured 9 days of people whining, bitching and moaning about stuff he had nothing to do with and took it like a man. The recurring theme I heard from all the new red shirts was," If you have or had a problem, tell us. We can't fix what we don't know about". With an attitude like that, things can't help but change for the better.

All I ask is that if / when you do share an issue, do it respectfully and with an attitude of constructive criticism and not that of a whiny little bitch looking for "free fries at McDonalds"

That is all, I now return you to the Friday Titty Pics thread already in Progress ...

Kurz übersetzt:
Ricky (einer der neuen BH Besitzer) und Tom (Mountain BH) sprachen über das Getriebe der Motorräder.
Das Neue von Tom funktioniert und wurde schon wirklich hart rangenommen. Ein Preis steht noch nicht dafür.
Das jetzige wird nun wieder hergestellt, von der Firma TCI. Es sollen in ca. 2 Wochen 5 Stück bereit sein und ein paar Wochen später nochmals 15!

Das Demo Bike von der Bike Week wurde verkauft, das Trike vermutlich auch.

Die HP von Boss Hoss USA wird überarbeitet. Es soll auch wieder T-Shirts und ander Sachen von Boss Hoss geben.

Alles Zusammengefasst:
Es geht vorwärts mit der Marke Boss Hoss!

Ach ja für die welche nicht wissen wer Dennis ist:
Das ist der Ami welcher letzten Sommer in PC mit der schwarzen Harley rumfuhr.

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Neuigkeiten über Boss Hoss
 Beitrag Verfasst: Dienstag 15. März 2016, 07:14 

Beten Dank!!! Liest sich gut!

Beitrag Verfasst: Dienstag 15. März 2016, 08:07 

"This tells me that BH owns the rights to the tranny ( assumed, NOT told )"

Glaube ich nicht, die dürften bei Tom liegen. Die Händler, Andy inklusive, haben sie jedenfalls abgenickt, das ist doch das Entscheidende.

Beitrag Verfasst: Dienstag 15. März 2016, 12:35 

Barbara hat geschrieben:
"This tells me that BH owns the rights to the tranny ( assumed, NOT told )"

Glaube ich nicht, die dürften bei Tom liegen. Die Händler, Andy inklusive, haben sie jedenfalls abgenickt, das ist doch das Entscheidende.

Ich denke für's Original Getriebe werden die Rechte Boss Hoss gehören.
Für die Neuentwicklung von Tom glaube ich nicht, dass die Tom rausgeben würde...

Beitrag Verfasst: Dienstag 15. März 2016, 12:57 

Dieses neue Wundergetriebe ist aber jetzt nicht das von Winters mit der tiefen Ölwanne oder? Noch was von der Entwicklung gehört. Ich bin sehr auf Passfähigkeit und den Preis gespannt....und die ersten Kinderkrankheiten.

Beitrag Verfasst: Dienstag 15. März 2016, 19:09 

Ich glaub das sind wir alle, hört sich ja allerdings an, als ob es gut Stand hält. Ja und der Preis, da bin ich auch gespannt wie ein Flitzebogen. Wenns die Hälfte von dem derzeitigen Preis ist nehm ich gleich zwei :mrgreen:

Gruss Marco

Beitrag Verfasst: Dienstag 15. März 2016, 20:09 

Gruß in die Runde
Nur so für mich zur Info ......
Wieviel müsste man denn derzeit für ein Getriebe
ausgeben?
Lönn

Beitrag Verfasst: Mittwoch 16. März 2016, 09:12 

Also, mir sind Reparaturen bekannt, die je nach Aufwand und der zu tauschenden Teile zwischen 5000,- und 6500,- lagen.
Von neuen Getrieben hab ich auch nur mal gehört :!: , dass die um die 16000,- kosten sollen. DAS WÄRE EINE STOLZE SUMME!

Vielleicht kann sich ja mal einer outen, der mal ein neues Getriebe verbaut bekommen hat.

LG Marco

Beitrag Verfasst: Mittwoch 16. März 2016, 11:58 

Heilige Scheiße
Da geht ja ein ganzer Tagesverdienst drauf.
Lönn

Beitrag Verfasst: Mittwoch 16. März 2016, 22:48 

Qubi hat geschrieben:
Dieses neue Wundergetriebe ist aber jetzt nicht das von Winters mit der tiefen Ölwanne oder? Noch was von der Entwicklung gehört. Ich bin sehr auf Passfähigkeit und den Preis gespannt....und die ersten Kinderkrankheiten.

Also, ich hab nachgefragt.

Das Winters Getriebe ist dasjenige von Tom von Mountain Boss Hoss.
Das wird seinen Preis haben, soll aber auch bis 1000PS aushalten ohne zu zerbrechen.
Es wurde bereits getestet und für tauglich befunden.

Im Moment wird bei TCI das Getriebe von Nesco wieder gebaut.

Ich hoffe jetzt ist alles (un)klar... :mrgreen:

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 14 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2  Nächste

Foren-Übersicht » Allgemeines